We are expanding our Product & Tech department with a full-time web engineer. This role is a high impact one, with focus on strong technical skills along with excellent communication skills. You will be working in one of our full-stack domain teams, with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, further strengthening Amuse's web presence and developing new innovative ways to provide value to our users.
To thrive in this role we believe that you enjoy being a part of the creative process while actively communicating and cross-collaborating with our different teams to present an optimal web experience. If you also share our passion for music or bring experience from working in the industry, that's a big plus!
- Manage and maintain our website, ensuring its optimal functionality, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with marketers and PMs to implement website updates, new features, and improvements aligned with marketing strategies.
- Work within the Product & Tech department to integrate web development solutions that complement broader technical goals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for website-related issues.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Strong understanding of HTML, and CSS.
- Familiarity with CMS systems such as Storyblok.
- Experience in building and maintaining a website, visited by millions of users all over the world.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly with the marketing team.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a product team.
- Experience with web analytics tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- BSc/MSc in a related academic field (web development, computer science, or similar is a bonus.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices is a bonus.
- Scope: Full-time & Permanent.
- Team: Technology.
- Reports to: Tech Lead.
- Location: Hybrid/Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.