Role description and responsibilities
Amuse is a growing company with many opportunities and a fast-moving executive team. You will dive headfirst into the world of music and technology, supervised by our General Counsel and Legal Counsel. As a legal intern, you will gain practical experience reviewing different contracts and licensing agreements, drafting basic agreements, and sitting in on meetings and negotiations. The intern may be considered for a full-time position after the internship.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- You're studying law school (Juristprogrammet) at a Swedish University.
- You're fluent in Swedish and very well-versed in English.
- You're passionate about music.
- You're interested in working within the tech and startup industry.
- We value an enthusiastic mindset and personal drive over grades.
- Scope: From January.
- Team: Legal.
- Report to: General Counsel.
- Location: Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope you will apply to this role, as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.