We are now looking for a talented person with an interest in the music industry to step in as a Junior Backend Engineer at amuse. In this role, you will work closely with the rest of our engineering team as we continue scaling and improving our product.
This role will suit you well if you have a genuine passion for growing as an engineer and find it exciting to learn new things, especially by challenging yourself. In addition, you are curious about the end-to-end process of creating high-quality software and value good teamwork. At amuse, we can offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a talent-filled senior team that will help you develop and grow your skills.
- Develop scalable, robust & efficient backend services and APIs for amuses internal and external users with the platform team.
- Together with the team, operate and maintain our services providing non-stop artist services to users all over the globe.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- A background in computer science or an engineering education.
- Reasonable experience with Python, experience with Golang is a bonus.
- An interest in learning about cloud operations and automation.
- A problem-solving mindset. You enjoy the process of defining a problem and, together with the team, finding the best-fitting solution.
- Scope: Junior Backend Engineer.
- Team: Tech.
- Reports to: Tech Lead.
- Location: Stockholm, hybrid.
If this description resonates with you, we hope you will apply to this role, as we will be interviewing candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.