As a Design intern in the Brand/Creative team, you will get real-world experience of working with design for a variety of different media as well as how to work with a brand and brand guidelines. You will get to create visual communication for our brand and occasionally our signed artist and help ensure that our design is consistent on different platforms.
- Create and design marketing materials for both the brand and label marketing team, with a primary focus on animation.
- Assist Senior Designer in developing and executing design concepts for both online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with the Label Marketing team to create promotional assets for signed artists.
- Adhere to brand guidelines, ensuring all deliverables are met within the brand language.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- You’re studying Graphic Design at a Swedish University or Higher Vocational Education (YH).
- Portfolio showcasing motion design or graphic design work.
- Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You're passionate about music and artist marketing.
- You're fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Bonus if you have experience working with 3D.
- Bonus if you have experience of working with print.
- Team: Brand & Marketing.
- Reports to: Head of Brand Creative (Brand).
- Location: Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.