amuse is scaling up, and as such, we are now looking for a talented HR Generalist to join the HR team in Stockholm. In this operative role, you will primarily work with recruiting managers to attract and recruit diverse talent while supporting the business from a general HR perspective.
You will be part of a small team, working with employees primarily in Sweden but also supporting our co-workers in the US and UK. As a person, you are structured and process-driven with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You understand the importance of service and acknowledge that building trust through consistent exemplary work is a key factor for success. In addition, you enjoy working with people and feel excited about directly impacting our organization through your valuable contributions!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate and understand company recruitment needs.
- Source, conduct screenings, and interviews to find suitable candidates.
- Work strategically to attract hires, retain employees and grow a strong talent pipeline.
- Provide support and guidance to employees on various HR-related topics and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding, including intro days and exit interviews.
- Help organize training and development initiatives as well as other employee-related events.
- Ensure policies and HR resources are up to date.
- Own and utilize various resources, such as our online recruiting channels (Linkedin, careers, etc.)
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- Two years of human resources. Previous experience with recruitment, talent acquisition, interviewing, and sourcing candidates preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Swedish skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using various sourcing websites to find suitable candidates.
- Team: HR.
- Report to: Head of HR.
- Location: Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.