We are looking for a CRM Specialist to join our growing Marketing and Communications team. As the CRM Specialist at Amuse you will own, challenge and take the whole field of CRM to the next level. You will set the plan, project manage and execute data driven activities, flows/journeys, execute product marketing and campaigns to deliver on,- and exceed our KPI ́s: conversion, users, music releases, subscribers and CLV. To make this happen you will lead a close collaboration with the Product, Tech and Customer Relations Team.
We believe that you possess an analytical and strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and a team player attitude. With your strong communication skills you will bring a unique perspective to optimizing our CRM efforts through translating complex data into action.
- Own and manage our CRM platform, cross-collaborate with Product, Tech, Customer Relations and other relevant technical partners.
- Set and deliver the CRM roadmap.
- Take lead and create data-driven flows.
- Analyze data sets in order to generate actionable insight, recommendations and implement.
- Plan and execute marketing automation and A/B tests.
- Define, analyze and report on KPIs.
- Responsible for product marketing, CRM campaigns and newsletters.
- Work collaboratively with content creators to identify and create relevant and engaging newsletter marketing, automated emails, in-app push notifications and other automated communication.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Relevant academic education (IT, computer science, marketing or related field).
- At least 5 years of experience in similar work with data driven CRM/customer programs/loyalty concepts and campaigns.
- Preferable a background within Product.
- Great technical competence combined with a good understanding of marketing strategy.
- Project manager skills, driving CRM from A-Z, involving the right stakeholders at the right time.
- Previous experience working in customer.io or similar CRM automation tool is a plus.
- We are a global company, so fluency in English, both verbal and written is a must.
- Scope: CRM Specialist, fulltime and permanent.
- Team: MarCom.
- Reports to: Head of Marketing Operations.
- Location: Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.