Amuse is seeking an Artist Relations Manager to join our growing Artist Relations team. With an established roster of artists and indie labels, we are looking for someone who can provide exceptional support while also acting as a liaison between artists, labels and Amuse.
This opportunity involves collaborating with internal teams to prioritize projects, representing our label externally, and addressing any issues that may arise for our signed artists. Moreover, you will be providing support to artists and labels in managing their catalogs, handling admin inquiries, and assisting them with the Amuse platform.
If you have a genuine passion for music, possess excellent operational and customer support abilities, and excel in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Roster Management: Oversee a diverse and vibrant group of artists and labels, providing expert advice on operational matters, and implementing industry best practices.
- Customer Support: Be the primary point of contact for artists, onboarding them onto the Amuse platform, addressing their inquiries, and giving them guidance to excel in their careers.
- Quality Control: Assist artists and labels throughout the quality control process for their latest releases.
- Operational: Handle day-to-day operational requests with a focus on administrative tasks and internal process-development.
- External Representation: Represent the team at key industry events both locally and in target cities, artist/partner meetings, and release events.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- 1-2 years experience working with/for a music distributor, label, artists or project management, showing a well-rounded understanding of the music industry’s operational side.
- Previous experience with customer service, whether online or in person, is a merit but not a must.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital music industry, including experience working with digital services and music distribution.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, detail-driven mindset, ensuring the highest level of quality support to artists and labels.
- Technically competent with an ability to learn new relevant skills quickly.
- Passionate about empowering independent artists.
- We are a global company, so fluency in English, both verbal and written is a must.
- Scope: Artist Relations Manager, Full-Time and Permanent
- Team: Artists Relations
- Reports to: Head of Artist Relations
- Location: Stockholm/Flexible
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, preferably by September 2023, and encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.