Senior Artist Project Manager
Label Europe - Stockholm
Amuse is a reinvented record label, giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists across the globe. The company uses music consumption data to find, license and cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum selling talent.
Amuse was founded in 2015 by music industry executives with a collective vision to redefine artist discovery and label deals. Amuse has offices in Stockholm, Los Angeles and Bogotá with added presence in London, New York and Miami.
The Amuse organisation is growing rapidly with offices in several countries around the world. We are looking for a skilled Artist Project Manager to help us grow and accelerate our label team. You have a background in the music industry, with at least 7 years of experience in artist and repertoar, project managing artists and releases and have a high level of understanding for all aspects related to signing and marketing an artist. At Amuse you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will need to take responsibility of a wide range of projects from start to finish. You are excited to find the next big thing in music, as well as handling multi platinum artists, you are curious to find new ways of breaking through, using both creativity and tech.
You are a result driven person who is used to driving your projects to the next level. You are a strong communicator both internally and with artists and other external partners and you thrive in a fast changing environment.
- Lead artist projects and deliver on deadlines and plans.
- Create strategic and long term artist / release plans together with the wider project group.
- Be responsible for setting up and organizing meetings with stakeholders connected to each of the individual projects.
- Report results internally to management.
- Secure acceptance for budgets and key decisions with project and organizational stakeholders.
- Daily A&R work across your artist roster.
- Minimum seven years of working experience in the music industry
- Very good international relationships within the music industry
- Very good knowledge of music streaming platforms
Amuse is a global company with teams in the US and LATAM. You are used to working in English and accustomed to working across time zones, countries and cultures.
The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.