Customer Support Agent
Customer Support - Stockholm
Amuse is a reinvented record label, giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists across the globe. The company uses music consumption data to find, license and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum selling talent. Amuse was founded in 2015 by music industry executives with a collective vision to redefine artist discovery and label deals. Amuse has offices in Stockholm, Los Angeles and Bogotá with added presence in London, New York and Miami.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and music-loving Customer Support Agent to join our team in Stockholm. This is a great opportunity to join a team that’s building technology that will power the artist community for years to come.
What you will do
At Amuse, artist satisfaction & success is something that constantly drives us forward. As a full-time Customer Support Agent, you will be key in assuring that our artists receive the best service possible. Together with a team of other support agents, you will provide best in class support via the ticket platform Zendesk and from time to time, you will also help our Content Operations team with ingesting music into the different music stores that we send our artists' music to.
Who you are
- You’re a natural-born problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach.
- You have experience working with customer support at a company that values customer satisfaction as highly as we do.
- You have a “get sh*t done” attitude and as a person you’re curious and able to adapt to changes, embracing ever-changing demands and new challenges.
- You have experience of working with a system like Zendesk or similar.
- You’re fluent in both spoken and written English and Swedish. (Spanish is a plus!)
- You live in Stockholm.