Technology - Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse is the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology. Through our web and mobile apps, we open up for independent artists to distribute their music to all the worlds leading music stores, for free and receiving 100% of the royalties we collect for them. We then sift through vast amounts of listening data coming back from the music stores to identify tracks that look promising and then we license those tracks. And that’s how we make money.
We are now looking for an iOS Developer who wants to help us deliver a world-class user experience to artists around the world and play a key role in our expansion. We’re on a very exciting journey and you will join a small, ambitious, and fun team of developers and product people who work closely together.
- Taking features from the idea stage to scalable production deployments.
- Constantly strive to write well-tested code
- Work in cross-functional teams, to help design and deliver new great user experience
- Technically contribute to the design of our infrastructure
- Join an early stage cross-functional team.
- Work out of our Stockholm office in the capital of the new music industry.
- 3 + years of iOS development
- Fluent in Swift and ObjectiveC
- Passion for lean, clean and maintainable code
- Object oriented programming
- Knowledge about REST API´s .
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills.
As a person, we think you are
- Both kind and courageous. You believe that trust is earned by listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating others respectfully.
- You make things happen
- A genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow
- You take time to understand the whole picture and have the courage to challenge decisions, even when this is difficult
- Always looking to improve (yourself, the company, our process, our products) and create lasting value for our artists