Streaming Strategy Manager
Label US - Los Angeles
Based in Stockholm in the intersection between music and technology is Amuse, the worlds first mobile record label. Amuse operates an iOS and an Android app to help artists around the world stay in complete control of their music rights. In addition to our apps we also run a record company the way it was supposed to be run, artist friendly, and innovative with a twist of data and insights.
We are looking to fill an integral role on the US Label team. We are looking for an energetic, passionate Streaming Strategy Manager in Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to join a team of innovators, who are passionate about delivering new initiatives in the digital space.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in visualizing and presenting Amuse projects to key stakeholders at all the digital music services. You will be a member of a seasoned and nimble group of professionals based in LA, London and Stockholm, Sweden. You will have the opportunity to produce innovative digital campaigns worldwide.
- Build and manage relationships with all DSP’s
- Seek maximum representation of Amuse releases on DSP’s
- Develop and execute strategies for all Amuse releases and campaigns.
- Understand all digital partners climates, offer solutions, and ideas to enhance the platform performance
- Build and manage relationships with key platforms like Facebook/Instagram, Youtube and TikTok
Who you are
- Experienced in working with digital music services.
- Understanding of how editorial and algorithmical playlists are created across the different digital music services
- Existing relationships with curators and tastemakers at the different music services.
- Strong understanding of the latest consumer technology and knows how to harness it for marketing
- Knowledge in running a digital campaign, from development to tactical execution, with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and can tell stories through great ideas
- Strong understanding of marketing, analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns
- Embraces technology and has a good understanding of the latest consumer technology
- “Finger on the pulse” of culture, digital, music and marketing
- Able to bridge the gap between creativity, music consumption and tech
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrive in fast-paced and creative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience in music, entertainment or advertising
- Experience managing multiple campaigns, while collaborating with diverse teams