Head of Customer Support
Customer Support - Stockholm
Named one of Europe's 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse is the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology. Through our web and mobile apps, we open up for independent artists to distribute their music to all the world's leading music stores, for free and receiving 100% of the royalties we collect for them. We then sift through vast amounts of listening data coming back from the music stores to identify tracks that look promising and then we license those tracks. And that’s how we make money.
We are now looking for a Head of Customer Support who wants to help us deliver a world-class service and support to artists around the world and play a key role in our expansion.
You report to the COO and you are responsible for growing and leading the team in streamlining the different tasks and processes that fall under the Customer Support teams responsibilities. You will have 6 direct reports with ambitions to grow the agent team in an effective manner.
Your background and skills
- 3+ years experience from leading high volume customer support operations
- Tech savvy with a high level of curiosity, interest and experience from automated processes.
- You make things happen - you are highly efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working
- Strong leader with excellent communication, written and verbal, fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experienced in setting up goals and targets for Customer Support organizations and from communicating operational results to other company stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of Zendesk (or eqv system)
- You combine a strong “machine like” drive with a lot of human touch and energy