Finance – Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse, the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology.
We are looking for a driven Finance Controller to support the company and work across day-to-day finance matters. You will be a part of Amuse’s finance team reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Provide financial, administrative and clerical support
- Administer royalties and preparing artist statements
- Administer day-to-day finances together with our external accounting firm
- Administer and verifying invoicing as well as payments of invoices
- Payroll administration and staff expense claims
- Communication around financial topics with our Label team and their signed artists
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reconciliation
- 1-3 years experience from similar tasks
- Serviceminded, organized and driven with a very hands-on attitude
- Flexible and open to changes
- Able to manage a high workload
- A communicator and people person
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Accounting/finance/business degree or similar.
- Thorough with an obsessive attention for details but being able to raise the bar and see the big picture.
- Proactive with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Spanish also of merit.