Product – Stockholm
Named one of Europe's 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse is the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology. Through our web and mobile apps, we open up for independent artists to distribute their music to all the world's leading music stores, for free and receiving 100% of the royalties we collect for them. We then sift through vast amounts of listening data coming back from the music stores to identify tracks that look promising and then we license those tracks. And that’s how we make money.
We are now looking for a Product Manager who wants to help us deliver a world-class user experience to artists around the world and play a key role in our expansion. We’re on a very exciting journey and you will join a small, ambitious, and fun team of developers and product people who work closely together.
- You will be responsible for leading and coordinating product development-related projects, acting as the link between Product Management, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams.
- Assisting in managing the product team roadmaps and backlogs in accordance with the team’s mission and goals.
- Identifying and prioritizing development and improvement needs to ensure product quality.
- You will write requirements and be responsible for making sure they are implemented and met.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission, understanding and sharing the user’s needs with business and engineering teams so that they are both able and inspired to help.
- Work out of our Stockholm office in the capital of the new music industry.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Computer Science or technical degree strongly preferred.
- Have great PO skills: team worker, communication, leadership, scoping and more.
- You’re diplomatic. You can listen to developers and other people and find common ground and win-win situations.
- You are efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working
As a person, we think you are
- Both kind and courageous. You believe that trust is earned by listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating others respectfully.
- You make things happen
- A genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow
- You take time to understand the whole picture and have the courage to challenge decisions, even when this is difficult
- Always looking to improve (yourself, the company, our process, our products) and create lasting value for our artists