Lead Software Engineer
Technology – Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse is the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology. Through our web and mobile apps, we open up for independent artists to distribute their music to all the worlds leading music stores, for free and receiving 100% of the royalties we collect for them. We then sift through vast amounts of listening data coming back from the music stores to identify tracks that look promising and then we license those tracks. And that’s how we make money.
We are now looking for an Lead Software Engineer who wants to help us deliver a world-class user experience to artists around the world and play a key role in our expansion. We’re on a very exciting journey and you will join a small, ambitious, and fun team of developers and product people who work closely together.
- Taking features from the idea stage to scalable production deployments.
- Take part in building the team and designing our infrastructure, developing and maintaining services that run our mobile and web clients + from time to time work together with partners to integrate 3rd party APIs.
- Join an early stage cross-functional team.
- Work out of our Stockholm office in the capital of the new music industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, designing and writing code, and served as a technical lead.
- You love building scalable systems, big data problems, and high-performance applications.
- Demonstrated experience building, maintaining and optimizing REST APIs for large-scale consumer web and mobile applications.
- You have worked in a team of developers and know the benefits of well-tested code, continuous integration, logging, and monitoring.
- You have experience working in Python or a similar language.
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills.
As a person, we think you are
- Both kind and courageous. You believe that trust is earned by listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating others respectfully.
- You make things happen
- A genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow
- You take time to understand the whole picture and have the courage to challenge decisions, even when this is difficult
- Always looking to improve (yourself, the company, our process, our products) and create lasting value for our artists