Technology – Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse is the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology. Through our web and mobile apps, we open up for independent artists to distribute their music to all the worlds leading music stores, for free and receiving 100% of the royalties we collect for them. We then sift through vast amounts of listening data coming back from the music stores to identify tracks that look promising and then we license those tracks. And that’s how we make money.
We are now looking for an experienced QA Engineer who wants to help us deliver a world-class user experience to artists around the world and play a key role in our expansion. We’re on a very exciting journey and you will join a small, ambitious, and fun team of developers and product people who work closely together.
- Design, build and maintain an efficient, reusable, and reliable Test/QA services
- Implement the overall strategy for manual and automated testing of our products
- Identify and implementing QA best practices in our development and release processes to support our high-quality ambitions.
- Defining test cases and conducting both functional and automated testing
- You will involve the team in the testing process and have overall responsibility for ensuring the quality of our software releases
- Planning and execution of load and performance tests
- Identify bottlenecks, security concerns, as well as performance issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizations
- Experienced in working with test and CI frameworks such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Selenium, JMeter, etc.
- Solid understanding of back-end technologies
- Experience in defining test cases and test scenarios
- Experience in automated testing
- You're passionate about shipping high-quality, secure and top performing products
- Team player but have no problem working independently, doer attitude
- Excellent communication skills