Artist Project Manager - Europe
Label Europe – Stockholm
Named one of Europe’s 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse, the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology.
The Amuse organisation is growing rapidly with offices in several countries around the world. We are looking for a skilled Artist Project Manager to help us grow and accelerate our European label team. You have a background in the Music industry and have a broad understanding for all aspects related to signing and marketing an artist. At Amuse you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will need to take responsibility of a wide range of projects from start to finish. You are excited to find the next big thing in music, and you are curious to find new ways of breaking through, using both creativity and tech.
You are a driven person who is used to driving your projects to the next level. You are a strong communicator both internally and with artists and other external partners and thrive in a fast changing environment.
- Lead artist projects and deliver on deadlines and plans.
- Create strategic and long term artist / release plans together with the wider project group.
- Be responsible for setting up and organizing meetings with stakeholders connected to each of the individual projects.
- Report results internally to management.
- Secure acceptance for budgets and key decisions with project and organizational stakeholders.
- Daily A&R work across your artist roster.
Amuse is a global company with teams in the US and LATAM. You are used to working in English and accustomed to working across time zones, countries and cultures.
The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.