Label Europe – Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse, the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology.
We are seeking a strong Business Developer to drive new initiatives within our Label team. Your first assignment is to work on a new exciting highly prioritized project in the intersection of music and business development that will put you in the center of the entire Amuse business and organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about driving change, transforming business into the future and challenge how we do things today.
The job of a Business developer at Amuse comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Overall responsible to identify, lead and coordinate new business initiatives
- Work close with departments and key stakeholders within Amuse to identify, coordinate and drive projects
- Overall business case and budget responsibility for initiatives
Skills and requirements
- Strong drive, communicative and ambitious team player
- 5+years of professional work experience within consulting, business development and /or project management positions or similar
- Structured, analytical with excellent project management skills
- Strong leadership potential and communication skills
- A strong business mind set and experience from driving business change projects in an international environment
- Entrepreneurial; good at identifying new opportunities, challenging current working methods and thinking outside the box
- Music industry experience is meritorious