Director of Engineering
Technology – Stockholm
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse, the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology.
We are seeking a strong, expansive Director of Engineering to help scale and grow our Engineering organization. As the Director of Engineering, working closely with the founder team and reporting to the COO, you will set the strategy, goals, and objectives for all of Amuse's engineering efforts in order to achieve aggressive product, business, and financial growth objectives.
- Grow and lead an Engineering team with a strong foundation of enthusiastic, skilled engineers; direct our Engineering and product delivery efforts.
- Define strategy and direction, and manage the execution for all things relating to engineering including our product engineering and processes, cloud deployment strategies, test automation and product operations.
- Balance a high-quality, high output engineering mindset with the demands of a high growth business.
- 5+ years of Engineering management and experience from software companies
- Knowledge of Engineering principles / practices, automated testing, security and privacy, and product management.
- Deep appreciation for efficiency and the ability to take a pragmatic approach to product development and reliable delivery.
- You build and manage teams that are accountable, reliable, and performance-oriented.
- You are a star at balancing short-term product priorities with product vision and objectives.
As a person we think you are
- Both kind and courageous. You believe that trust is earned by listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating others respectfully.
- You take time to understand the whole picture, and have the courage to challenge decisions, even when this is difficult
- Always looking to improve (yourself, the company, our process, our products) and create lasting value for our artists