Human Resources – Stockholm
We are a Stockholm-based music & tech startup with a mission to answer the question; What should a record company look like if it was founded today?
Named one of Europes 100 hottest startups 2018 by Wired!
Amuse, the world’s first mobile record label, working in the intersection between music and technology.
The Amuse organisation is growing rapidly with offices in several countries around the world. We are looking for a skilled HR manager to help us grow, build and to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You are joining a startup so on top of recruiting the best talent available your job consists of both developing and implementing HR strategies. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management and employee training & development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices