Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
At Amuse, artist satisfaction & success is something that constantly drives us forward. As a full-time Customer Relations team member, you will be key in assuring that our artists receive the best service possible. Together with a team of other support agents, you will provide best-in-class support via the ticket platform Zendesk and from time to time, you will also help our Content Operations team with ingesting music into the different music stores that we send our artists' music to.
- Offering top-level support to our artists via Zendesk tickets.
- Updating metadata and artwork on live releases.
- Assisting with various team processes.
- Ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
- Communicating with the stores about certain processes.
- Writing new macros and help desk articles.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- You’re a natural-born problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach.
- You have experience working with customer support at a company that values customer satisfaction as highly as we do.
- You take ownership and deliver high-quality work.
- You’re curious and able to adapt to changes, embracing ever-changing demands and new challenges.
- You have experience working with a system like Zendesk or similar.
- You’re fluent in both spoken and written English. (Swedish Spanish are a plus!)
- You're an energetic and enthusiastic team member, and also comfortable with working independently.
- You're not afraid to make suggestions to improve processes and can see the bigger picture whilst also remembering the details.
- Scope: Customer Relations Agent
- Team: Customer Relations
- Reports to: Head of Customer Relations
- Location: Stockholm preferred, but flexible
Don't be discouraged to apply if you do not match the job description perfectly, perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!