Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
We are now looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our category-fast-defining-tech startup. You will join as the founding member of the new growth team where you will be responsible for scaling Amuses paid acquisition efforts. in this role, you will diversify our paid user acquisition portfolio to, Paid Social, YouTube, SEM, Reddit, TikTok, Quora, and similar platforms.
Your expertise lays in mobile user acquisition and you possess good quantitative skills. In addition, you consider yourself to be fluent in paying attention to details while simultaneously showing a good level of understanding of user psychology. You are impeccable at relentless prioritization and creative testing is your main passion.
- Scale our user acquisition spend to $XXm in annualized profitable media spend by end of summer 2022.
- Continuously evaluate and analyze campaign performance to ensure the highest possible ROI.
- Identify new user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on producing high-quality UA assets (both video and still images).
- Own and manage the creative testing roadmap.
- Own the Top of Funnel data and enhance/refine attribution models.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Previous experience with high-budget marketing spending.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis.
- Minimum two years of experience in mobile user acquisition.
- Previous experience of leading successful campaigns that prioritize ROI, payback times, and LTV.
- Great understanding and experience of mitigating various User Acquisition-related risks.
- Scope: User Acquisition Manager
- Team: Growth.
- Reports to: Growth Lead.
- Location: Remote/flexible/Stockholm.
Don't be discouraged to apply if you do not match the job description perfectly, perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!