Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
We are looking to fill an integral role in the Content Operations team. As a Content Operations Agent, you will be a vital part of assuring our compliance with content standards and assisting our Artists in delivering high-quality content to our different music service partners.
In this role, you will join a team of innovators that are passionate about delivering new initiatives in the digital space and are constantly looking to optimize and streamline processes and workflows around them. We are looking for someone that is both energetic and excited about everything music and tech-related.
We aim to fill this position as soon as possible, preferably in December 2021.
- Support our artists with content-related issues.
- Quality control the release information uploaded by our artists to make sure it follows our guidelines and the music stores.
- Process releases by artists from around the world.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Prior experience from any support ticketing system.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well both independently and in a team.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of macOS systems.
Bonus if you also:
- Have experience within the music industry or with releasing music digitally.
- Have a passion for all things music and tech.
- Live in Stockholm.
- Speak and write in Spanish.
- Scope: Content Ops Agent
- Team: Content Operations team.
- Reports to: Head of Content Operations.
- Location: Stockholm
- Thirty paid vacation days and flexible work hours.
- A generous wellness allowance.
- Afterworks, sometimes with live performances from our artists or employees.
- Free ice cream, energy drinks, and beer are available in the office.
Do not be discouraged from applying if you do not match the job description perfectly. Perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!