Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
We are now looking for a Product Manager ready to help us build the world’s best service for independent artists that will play a key role in our expansion. We are on a very exciting journey where you will join a small, ambitious, and fun team of developers and product people that work closely together.
You will report to the Chief Product Officer and lead one of our development teams. You will also work closely with our Product Designers to create a world-class experience for our users. The role will be a temporary employment with a duration of one year.
- You will be responsible for leading and coordinating product development-related projects, acting as the link between Product Management, internal stakeholders, and development teams.
- Plan and manage the Product roadmaps and backlog in accordance with the set plan and strategy.
- Work closely with product design to maintain our position as the industry leader in providing user-friendly products and features.
- Take initiatives to evaluate, improve and adjust internal processes to ensure the team works in the most efficient way possible.
- Collaborate closely with members from our Tech team, to ensure you are always working towards the same goals.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission, understanding and sharing the user’s needs with business and engineering teams, so they are inspired and able to help.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience from the music industry is strongly preferred.
- Have great PO skills: team worker, communication, leadership, scoping, and more.
- You are driven and not afraid to take initiative.
- You’re diplomatic. You can listen to developers and other people and find common ground and win-win situations.
- You are efficient, responsible, and structured in your way of working.
- Scope: Product Manager.
- Timeline: This role is a temporary employment for 1 year, with the possibility of becoming a full-time position.
- Team: Product.
- Reports to: Chief Product.
- Location: Stockholm.
Don't be discouraged to apply if you do not match the job description perfectly, perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!