Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
The core engineering team at Amuse is looking to expand their iOS team with a skilled iOS engineer to continue providing our users with a great mobile experience. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are conscientious and enjoy working with code. You also have a great understanding of everything iOS related and enjoy working with new features that can raise our mobile technology development further.
Creativity and talent are a big part of making great code and excelling in your role. As Amuse is in a growing phase, we can offer you a fast-paced and flexible work environment that is open to problem-solving and new data-driven solutions.
- Work-cross functionally as part of the iOS engineering team.
- Take features from the idea stage to scalable production deployments.
- Write and review high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Help design and deliver an excellent user experience.
- Technically contribute to the design of our infrastructure.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- 2-3 years of experience with iOS development.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Previous experience from working with multiple mobile apps, ideally currently available on the AppStore.
- Fluency in Swift, Objective-C, and preferably SwiftUI with Combine and RxSwift.
- Familiarity with OS-specific APIs and demonstrated experience launching production-ready code is a must.
- Scope: Software Engineer - iOS
- Team: Core Engineering team
- Reports to: Head of technology
- Location: Stockholm
- 30 paid vacation days and flexible work/life balance.
- A generous wellness allowance.
- Social AWs, sometimes with live performances from our artists or employees.
- Our Fridge is always stocked with ice cream and energy drinks.
Don't be discouraged to apply if you do not match the job description perfectly, perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!