Changing the game since 2017, we're a new type of music company giving free music distribution and empowering tools to artists and their teams across the globe. By using music consumption data, we find, license, and build cutting-edge services for tomorrow’s platinum-selling independent talent.
Our A&R scout team works hard to find and sign independent artists for our label and is now looking to expand their department with a talented intern. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn how we use data to sign up-and-coming talent. To thrive in this role, we believe that you enjoy learning new things and feel excited about getting to know more about data and the administrative side of A&R.
- Assist in researching various platforms and internal A&R tools to discover promising talent
- Administrate contact information from our internal data system.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Technical and computer savvy.
- Writing and conversationally fluent in English.
- Scope: A&R intern.
- Timeline: Beginning of October 2021 - Jan 2021. The timeline can be discussed and adjusted.
- Team: A&R Scouts.
- Reports to: Head of A&R Scouts.
- Location: Stockholm.
Don't be discouraged from applying if you do not match the job description perfectly. Perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!