Amuse is a new kind of music tech company with a big mission: we are changing the music industry for the better — while taking on the major labels — by building digital tools for modern artists and their teams. In addition to our artist apps, we also run a record company the way it was supposed to be run: artist-friendly, and innovative with a twist of data and insights.
We are now looking for a new Head of Customer Relations with both experience and a passion for helping teams and individuals grow and that is ready to deliver a world-class user experience to artists around the world. We are on a very exciting journey at Amuse and you will join a small, ambitious, and skilled team of Customer Relation agents who work closely together and play a key role in our expansion. As a person you are both kind and courageous and believe that trust is earned by listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating others respectfully. You do not shy away from challenges and appreciate developing along with the company while finding new ways to improve efficiency and already existing frameworks.
- Lead and provide direction for the entire Customer Relations team.
- Be the voice of the Customer Relations team, provide necessary department intel and numbers to the company.
- Analyze and lead the team strategy proactively, lead the team forward by initiating new processes together with the team.
- Oversee overall adoption of department vision, goals, and objectives.
- Be responsible for daily operations, reporting team stats and overall team status as well as keeping track of team SLAs.
- Own overall responsibility for related consultants and consulting firms.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Prior experience of personnel responsibility.
- Great people skills: Lead by being perceptive, listening, and with clear communication.
- Proactive, responsible, and structured in your way of work.
- Previous experience within customer service and of ticketing systems (Zendesk, Intercom, etc.)
- Passionate about supporting people and providing customers with the best service possible.
- Experience working within the music business is a bonus but is not required.
- Scope: Full time and permanent
- Team: Customer Operations
- Reports to: Director of Customer Operations
- Location: Flexible, preferred to work from Stockholm with the possibility to work partly remote.
Don't be discouraged to apply if you do not match the job description perfectly, perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you!