Amuse is a new kind of music tech company with a big mission: we are changing the music industry for the better — while taking on the major labels — by building digital tools for the modern artists and their teams. In addition to our artist apps, we also run a record company the way it was supposed to be run: artist-friendly, and innovative with a twist of data and insights.
We’re now looking for someone who really loves design, and wants to be part of creating a new, fair and better music industry, that puts the artists first. Ideally, you have about 3-5 years of product design experience and preferably a degree in interactive design. This is not a Junior or Senior role, but somewhere in-between. That can change though, depending on who applies for the job. You will be the voice of Product Design, and have quite a lot of wiggle room to form the role how you want.
You will be joining a bustling startup where everyone works hard, and every day can come with a completely new set of tasks and challenges. Working at Amuse means working at a company with excellent colleagues that all value an open and honest culture, where we support each other while making sure to have a lot of fun together. The Product team is at the centre of all things at Amuse, and that is why it's important that you have the drive and passion to be part of initiatives that might extend outside of the scope for a “normal” Product Design role.
You will be:
- Working together with the Product Managers on conceptualising and developing world class products and features for our artists
- Using data and research to take informed design decisions
- Collaborating closely with members of our tech team to ensure efficient and smooth development of new features
- Representing the product design discipline both within the product team, but also to the rest of the organisation
- Aligning closely with our brand designers to make sure design across all our channels, including our products, is consistent
Qualities and skills you possess:
- A strong portfolio of product design work, both for web and mobile
- A solid understanding of design systems, UX principles and best practices, including native elements for mobile like the Apple HIG and Material design
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience working with UI in product design
- Experience enough to give good feedback and receive feedback well, someone who can iterate on their designs within their team and stakeholders
- An interest in listening to the users and being the voice of the customer internally
- High energy and a big passion for design and music
- The ability and drive to work independently, and to take initiatives both within and outside of their own team
- Scope: Fulltime and permanent
- Team: Product
- Reports to: Director of Product
- Location: Stockholm/Flexible