Chief Growth Officer Amuse
Amuse, working in the intersection between music and technology, is now looking for a Chief Growth Officer.
Amuse is a new kind of music tech company with a big mission: we are changing the music industry for the better, by building digital tools for independent artists and their teams. Hundreds of thousands of artists around the globe use our appservices to self-release their music to all streaming platforms, track their progress and manage royalties. We also use the streaming data that flows through our system to find talent to sign to our label.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned CGO to join the Amuse team in Stockholm. You’ll shape and execute the marketing plan as well as grow the Amuse footprint within the global creator community.
- Develop and lead the Amuse growth marketing team, identifying and onboarding top talent while ensuring Amuse hit their ambitious growth targets.
- Create and own the go-to-market strategy and execution for new and existing products & features. Set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop and execute marketing as well as communication strategies, measure adoption, while consistently optimizing across the entire funnel.
- Drive user acquisition channel development by building out and executing strategies for accelerated and sustainable growth.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization while representing the voice of the creator community within the organization. Consistently bringing insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Lead ideation and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing the Amuse audience.
- Establish new and deepen existing relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals, and driving Amuse adoption.
- Own, develop and track brand development and activities.
- Increase Amuses global PR footprint while working pro-actively with media and journalist partners to create compelling content in line with the Amuse global growth strategy.
- Collaborate with our product, tech, label services team to educate artists and their teams on how to best use Amuse.
- Manage growth P&L from start to finish. Develop targets and KPI together with COO to ensure quarterly performance
Qualities and skills you possess:
- You bring substantial leadership experience, managing direct reports as well as coaching and guiding your team to support their success.
- You have a strong sense of accountability as well as superior communication skills sets that help you clearly convey your vision both internally and externally.
- You have a proven ability in financial management and numbers management, primarily working with budgets involving the whole division.
- You have proven abilities in digital marketing and possess great problem solving skills.
- You maintain a strong growth mindset with an interest in product development.
- You are used to working individually with minimum supervision, and thrive in a social environment.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Past experience from fast growing businesses.
- Sales experience
- Scope: Fulltime and permanent
- Role: Part of the Amuse Executive team.
- Reports to: Amuse COO
- Location: Stockholm.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we'll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description to a tee, as you may have other relevant experiences.